Warm Masala Salad with Crispy Naan Croutons
- 1 packet of 4 Bean Supreme masala burgers
- 1 packet spinach (we love Fresh Grower)
- 1 red onion – thinly sliced
- 1 carrot – thin peeled ribbons
- ½ cucumber – thin peeled ribbons
- A handful coriander (we love Superb Herb)
- 4 naan bread – chopped into small triangle croutons (we love Giannis)
For the yoghurt dressing
- 150g natural yoghurt (we love Anchor)
- 1 lemon – juice & zest
- ½ tsp cumin
- A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil – (we love Olivado)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200c and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Evenly spread the naan pieces over the tray, drizzle with a generous helping of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden, crispy and puffed
- In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt dressing ingredients and set aside
- Chop each masala burger into 6 pieces and heat according to the packet instructions.
- In a beautiful serving dish, layer the spinach, red onion, carrot, cucumber, coriander, masala burger, naan bread and drizzle over yoghurt dressing. Devour!
SERVES: 4 / Prep time 15 mins / cooking time 15 mins
- A good source of protein and fibre.