Sundried Tomato & Kalamata Olive Sausage Pasta
- 250g dry pasta (spaghetti)
- 150g sundried tomato pesto
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 packet Bean Supreme sundried tomato & kalamata olive sausages, grilled & sliced
- 1 packet or 150g of fresh rocket
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
- Mix the sundried tomato pesto, crumbled feta and sliced sausages through the pasta.
- In a seperate bowl toss lemon juice and olive oil through the rocket. Serve rocket salad on top of the pasta and then top again with shaved parmesan cheese.
- Cook sausages in a small amount of olive oil either in a pan or BBQ plate over a medium heat for 12 – 15 mintues (turning frequently).