Spaghetti with Meatballs in Pomodoro Sauce
- 1 packet of Bean Supreme Vegetarian Meatballs in Pomodoro Sauce
- 200g dried spaghetti pasta
- Handful of chopped flat leaf parsley
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions
- Empty pack of meatballs & sauce into a saucepan and cook over a medium heat for 5 mintues, stirring frequently until piping hot. (Add a small amount of water if sauce thickens too much during cooking).
- Drain pasta and toss in olive oil.
- Gently mix meatballs and sauce through pasta, sprinkle with chopped parsley, black pepper and parmesan cheese.