Masala Burger with Coconut Raita
- 340g pack of Bean Supreme Masala Burgers
- 3 springs of mint – leaves removed and then finely chopped or ¼ cup mint – finely chopped
- ½ cup grated cucumber (juice squeezed out)
- ½ cup coconut yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 cups of roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli – deseeded and finely sliced
- ½ small red onion or 1 shallot – finely sliced and rinsed through water to remove the bitterness
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Pinch of brown sugar
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 burger buns
- 4 Tbsp mango chutney
- Heat pack of Masala Burgers as per on pack instructions.
- In a small bowl place the mint, cucumber, yoghurt, juice of ½ a lime, a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix and set aside.
- In another bowl place the fresh coriander, chilli and red onion. Dress with the oil, juice of ½ lime, brown sugar and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice burger buns in half and spread mango chutney on the base. Layer up with the Bombay burger, coconut raita and finish with the fresh coriander salad. Place the top on and enjoy!
SERVES: 4 / Prep time 15 mins / cooking time 15 mins
- A good source of protein and fibre.