Falafel Kofta Skewers with Tzatziki
- Half a telegraph cucumber, seeded and grated
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 150ml Lite Greek yoghurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 packet Bean Supreme Falafel Koftas
- 4 flat breads, warmed
- 4 skewers, pre soaked in water
- To make Tzatziki, mix the grated cucumber and salt together and let stand for 10 minutes. Place the cucumber in the centre of a clean tea towel, gather up the edges and twist to squeeze the moisture out. Place the cucumber in a bowl with the greek yoghurt, garlic, lemon juice and salt. Stir to combine.
- Heat pan or BBQ plate until hot. Thread Falafel Koftas onto skewers and brush with a little oil. Cook for 2 mins on each side.
- Serve with Tzatziki and flat bread.