Falafel Burger with Zingy Tomato Salsa
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chilli (either finely chopped or crushed from jar)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 packet Bean Supreme Falafel Burgers
- 3x burger buns
- 2 cups fresh rocket leaves
- Cut a small cross in the base of each tomato and place in a bowl. Pour boiling water to cover and leave for 1 – 2 mintues. Remove from the water and cool.
- Carefully peel the skin off and discard. Chop the tomatoes in quarters, scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Finely chop the tomatoes and place in a bowl with the red onion, corainder, chilli and oil, mix well.
- Season with salt and set aside for min 30 mins (can leave overnight)
- Heat a little olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the Falafel Burgers for 2 mintues on each side unitl golden.
- Toast or grill the burger buns
- Top each bun with the salsa, a falafel burger and fresh rocket leaves.