Beetroot & Haloumi Burgers
- 300g pack of Bean Supreme Beetroot & Black Bean Burger
- 200g block of haloumi cheese, cut horizontally through the middle, then cut vertically in half again
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Soft burger buns
- 2 Handfuls Rocket leaves, washed
- 4 Tbsp Flavoured Mayonnaise
- Sticky Chilli (Or plain mayonnaise mixed with sweet chilli sauce)
- Heat pack of Beetroot & Black Bean Burgers as per on pack instructions.
- In a fry pan over medium-high heat add the olive oil. Pat down the sliced haloumi with a paper towel to dry off any moisture, then gently place in the pan. Fry until outside turns crispy and golden brown. Turn over and fry other side. Place to one side.
- Slice burger buns in half and spread some mayonnaise on the base, and on the inside of the top. Layer up with rocket then haloumi and finishing with the Beetroot burger. Place the top on and enjoy!
SERVES: 2-4 / Prep time 10 mins / cooking time 15 mins