Beetroot Burger Melts with Harissa Couscous
- 4 Bean Supreme Black Bean Beetroot Burgers
- 4 slices (80g) haloumi cheese
- 1 cup wholemeal couscous
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum, cut in chunks
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves, plus extra, to garnish
Preheat oven to 180ºC. On a baking dish lined with baking paper, place burger patties. Top each patty with a slice of haloumi. Place burgers in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes, until heated through and haloumi is melted.
While burgers cook, make couscous. In a bowl, place couscous and cover with boiling water. Place a plate on top of the bowl and set aside for 5 minutes. Fluff couscous with a fork then add harissa paste. Stir well. Add cherry tomatoes, capsicum, spinach and coriander and toss together.
Serve burgers whole or cut in half, with couscous and garnish with extra coriander.
SERVES: 4 / Time to make: 20 mins